- Download a PDF of this Issue
- Chair's Corner: What’s New for The Counselor?
- The New Tax Reform: Not Quite a Lavish Gift, But Largely Favorable to Commercial Real Estate
- EMEA Real Estate Investment Environment: ABBA-Strategy
- A Strategic Overview for City Revitalization: Fairborn, Ohio
- About This Issue: Spring 2018
The Counselors of Real Estate®, established in 1953, is an international group of high profile professionals including members of prominent real estate, financial, legal and accounting firms as well as leaders of government and academia who provide expert, objective advice on complex real property situations and land-related matters. Membership is selective, extended by invitation only. The organization’s CRE® (Counselor of Real Estate) credential is granted to all members in recognition of superior problem solving ability in various areas of real estate counseling. For more information, contact The Counselors of Real Estate