IL PUNTO Real Estate Advisor Srl, CORFAC International
Antonio Campagnoli, CRE, is a founding member of POINT/CORFAC International and of Counsel at Raynaud Law Office. He is in charge of the division for due diligence and advisory.
He previously worked with leading international business law firms. He specializes in real estate consulting and, in particular, in property due diligence, acquisition structuring, feasibility studies, transactional liability insurance for real estate and real estate financial law, including crowdfunding.
He graduated in law with honors.
He is a member of:
- Order of lawyers of Milan
- SIOR – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- IsIVI – Italian Institute of Estate Appraisal
- AI – Appraisal Institute
- AICI – Italian Association of Consultants, Managers and Appraisers Real Estate
- ASPESI – National Association of Real Estate Promotion and Development Companies
- IRWA – International Right of Way Association
- CRE – The Counselors of Real Estate
- FIABCI – The International Real Estate Federation, of which he is current Italian President.
He is the co-author of several publications including “European Evaluation Standards“, he is organizer of conference and industry events. He is also co-director of the “Expert real estate evaluator course” organized by TeMA-Borsa Immobiliare di Milano in cooperation with professional associations and the Catholic University.