David Kirk, CRE, is a regular contributor to the New England Real Estate Journal. New England Real Estate Journal is a news publication covering the entire New England commercial real estate industry.
Read his Recent Work
- November 10, 2017: FED action and tax reform might be considered tailwinds
- October 13, 2017: Market conditions: Room to run and time to deal!
- September 08, 2017: What’s good for the property is good for the users
- August 11, 2017: Reconciliation can similarly be complex for appraisals
- July 14, 2017: Cyclical patterns and impact on policies in global trade
- June 09, 2017: Current market conditions: Capitalization nausea
- May 12, 2017: Data and rests: Data and index nausea
- March 10, 2017: Commercial real estate impacted by shifts in mobility
- February 10, 2017: Make public spaces work for the property and community