Bill Norton, CRE, is a regular contributor to the New Hampshire Business Review. This publication covers a variety of business areas, including marketing and advertising, legal, financial advice, and real estate.
Read his Recent Work
- January 10, 2018: Are we playing with economic fire?
- November 1, 2017: Signs of stress in commercial real estate
- October 25, 2017: Will the landing be soft?
- September 20, 2017: Realignments and the medical market
- August 16, 2017: Automation and the construction labor shortage
- August 2, 2017: Do rising rents signal a bubble?
- June 28, 2017: Will the market uptick last?
- May 2, 2017: How’s commercial real estate?
- April 14, 2017: Manchester’s air of activity