- This event has passed.
The Counselors of Real Estate® and the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) are proud to present Reimagining RETAIL: A Special Webinar Event on March 17 at 1:00 pm Eastern.
Moderator: James Nelson, CRE, Principal, Head of Tri-State Investment Sales, Avison Young
- Deborah Jackson, CRE, Senior Managing Director, Valuation Consulting, Cushman & Wakefield
- Tom McGee, President and CEO, ICSC
- John Morrison, 2020-21 Chairman, ICSC, Former President and CEO, Choice Properties REIT
- Jay Norris, CEO, Guesst
- Lewis Stirling III, CRE, Principal, Stirling Capital Advisors, LLC
The pandemic has accelerated emerging trends while highlighting the differences between essential and non-essential retail. Changing consumer behaviors and spending habits are shining a brighter light not only on well-positioned categories such as non-store retailers, home improvement, and grocery, but also on obsolete retail classes.
This exceptional panel will offer a sense of retail from several sides of the equation—development, adaptive reuse, analytics, operations—and will share:
- The Most Creative Adaptive Re-Use Success Stories
- How Retailers are Shifting Their Real Estate Strategies
- The Real Reasons Retail is Experiencing a Fundamental Change
- Where the Opportunities are for Property Owners
- How a Bifurcated Recovery Could Yield to a Broader-Based Economic Expansion
- Why Flexibility and Creativity Must “Meet” Key Performance Indicators
Disruption has challenged us all. Yet it has provided an opportunity to recalibrate strategies with fresh context and take a broader view of the commercial real estate landscape. That’s exactly what this session offers.
Retail is always evolving. Make sure you evolve with it. Join two respected and renowned industry organizations on March 17 as the future of retail is reimagined in an ever-changing present.