Practice Focus: Minimizing property tax assessments.
A Closer Look
Sharon F. DiPaolo is a partner in the property tax law firm of Siegel Jennings, Co., L.P.A. where she is a member of the Leadership Team and manages the firm’s Pennsylvania practice. Sharon concentrates her law practice exclusively in property tax law representing commercial taxpayers. She has handled thousands of assessment appeals at the administrative, trial court and appellate levels. She handles appeals for commercial property owners throughout Pennsylvania’s 67 counties, and also functions as national outside counsel for portfolio clients managing their appeals across the country.
- Professional Disciplines
- Property Types
- Residential: Affordable Housing
- Healthcare: Assisted Living
- Office: Build-to-Suit
- Hospitality & Leisure: Casinos
- Infrastructure: Cell Towers
- Office: Central Business District
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Residential: Multi-Family Rental Housing
- Retail: Regional Malls
- Industrial: Warehouse, Storage
- Markets Served