Practice Focus: Mr. Clayton has 45 years of experience as a real estate appraiser and advisor. He also frequently serves as an expert witness at trial.
A Closer Look
Mr. Clayton's practice includes an emphasis in the areas of eminent domain, oil and gas pipeline acquisitions, tax assessment appeals, litigation support, bankruptcy asset valuation, properties with environmental issues and construction defects cases. Over the past 25 years Mr. Clayton has testified as an expert witness in over 70 trials.
- Areas of Expertise
- Arbitration/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Contaminated, Stigmatized
- Eminent Domain/Condemnation
- Expert Witness
- Lease Evaluation
- Litigation Support
- Designations and Certifications
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Markets Served