Project Summaries ·
Proposal for Funding ·
The Counselors of Real Estate Foundation (formerly known as the James E. Gibbons
Educational Development Trust Fund) underwrites worthwhile projects
of social, community or international significance that benefit
the needs of society, the commercial real estate industry, and the
membership of The Counselors of Real Estate.
Potential projects include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance to city, state, and/or federal governments in solving problems relating to transportation, revitalization, or development of low income housing, etc.
- Public service projects, studies, or analyses offered in collaboration with the CRE chapter in the vicinity of the project.
- Efforts to build the real estate industry in developing countries throughout the world.
- Joint venture conferences and/or research projects presented in collaboration with educational institutions or complementary professional organizations.
- Development of core curriculum courses and seminars on real estate at local colleges and universities.
- Programs that further advance the high standards of professional practice for which The Counselors of Real Estate and its membership are known.
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN HELP
Help make The Counselors of Real Estate Foundation a force in your
- Identifying projects in your geographic location or beyond which you believe represent worthy recipients of funding.
- Contributing to the Foundation in the form of a check,
pledge, or bequest from your estate. The Foundation's 501(c)(3)
status makes your gift tax deductible.
- Recommending foundations or corporations that may be approached to acquire matching funds.
Anthony F. Souza, CRE—Chair
Marc Louargand, CRE—Vice Chair
P. Barton DeLacy, CRE—Liaison Vice Chair
Michel Couillard, CRE—Secretary-Treasurer
Jonathan H. Avery, CRE—Trustee
Richard A. Hanson, CRE—Trustee
Christopher W. Jonas, CRE—Trustee
David S. Kirk, CRE—Trustee
Steven D. Leader, CRE—Trustee
Bowen H. McCoy, CRE—Trustee Emeritus
Robert H. McKenzie-Smith, CRE—Trustee
Stephen P. Navarro, CRE—Trustee
Arthur P. Pasquarella, CRE—Trustee
Jeanette I. Rice, CRE—Trustee
Marilee A. Utter, CRE—Trustee
Print Friendly Email This Page